Exercise badminton is also required so that the players can improve the skills of motion in a complex and maximum. Movements such as turning the body, reaching out, and jumping quickly let alone doing a wide step should be trained. It may be that without physical exercise it may be able to do these movements, but the result is not necessarily perfect or balanced. In order to be able to perform the whole movement well and stay balanced, the physical exercises both in particular and general below are very important for the extraordinary game. 1. Special Physical Exercise In badminton there are special physical exercises that the badminton player also need to do and the forms of training such as: - Strength Training Strength is one important factor that must be owned by every badminton player to play optimally. To improve the strength of the body, weight training is best. Other terms for this exercise are weight training and examples of things that need to be identified first before entering and following the training program include: Performing a squat movement standing in order to improve the ability of leg strength. Jump in place or also while moving with the same goal as the previous points. Strengthen the waist and back muscles. Lifting legs when just waking up. Push (can with pull up or push up). When you have loaded, it is advisable not to do so while jumping on the spot hard. This high-risk trigger injury and can even adversely affect the health of the knee and waist. 2. Flexibility Exercises Every badminton player is also required to have high flexibility, as well as physical exercise tennis field. This component of physical fitness is also important for badminton master. This is because the badminton game is always fast and also must be flexible but the power remains stable. A badminton player who has a less flexible body will be very easy to injure the muscles and joints. Movement will be very me so that in addition to less relax, the movement becomes inefficient, less harmonious and not powerful. Stretching is the simplest example to make all the muscles of the body more relaxed but also supple.
3. Endurance Exercises To train the endurance and stamina of a badminton player, activities that can be done is a movement that has aerobic value. There is one example of aerobic and anaerobic exercise that can be practiced so that the player's immune system can be steady and even improve. A 40-60 minute run is one example of physical exercise for aerobic endurance enhancement. The purpose of doing this exercise is as an enhancer of muscular endurance and aerobic endurance. Be sure to vary the speed and keep practicing by improving the quality of the frequency and intensity as well so that the movement of players can remain harmonious and consistent despite playing long enough.
4. Speed Exercises As mentioned earlier, speed is one of the factors that support the performance of badminton game. And for players to move quickly, train the speed of the legs or legs so that movement can be more nimble both in return kok, attack, to change the direction of movement suddenly with no loss of balance. There are a number of forms of practice that the badminton players need to do in terms of speed improvement and the following are the necessary physical exercises: Do squat standing and also then running close range in high speed. Use obstacles and loads or the other to improve the quality of the exercise. Perform running activities back and forth with a distance of 6 meters. Do a short distance run, but with high speed.
General Physical Exercise In addition to physical exercise specifically in improving the flexibility, speed, strength and also the player's endurance, general physical exercise also exists. Here are some important general physical training in an effort to improve all aspects needed to create a great player game. 1. Warming Exercises Physical training is a lot for badminton players, but few give particular attention to warm-up exercises as they should. Heating exercise is one form of general physical exercise is very important also where if done properly it will give a good influence on the circulatory mechanism, respiratory system, and also the process of organ performance of the player body. Proper heating is basically the thing that will help for subsequent heavy performance. The purpose of warm-up exercises is also to prevent injury to muscles and joints and strengthen other body functions. Examples of the types of warm-up exercises that would need to be practiced are: Doing gymnastics that focuses on stretching the muscles of the hamstrings, legs, arms, hamstrings, waist, shoulder muscles, ankles, as well as other body muscle parts. Running short. Doing short runs vary is a good physical exercise idea also for heating. Short run variations in question, among others, is a movement running while lifting the knee or thigh, run forward, run sideways, and also run back. Perform stretching quality slowly and that means, players need to avoid jerky movements when heating. Movement of the jolt will only make the pain in the muscles and joints risk of sickness, injury or extra fatigue.
2. Lope Jump Training When deciding to become a badminton player, then automatic endurance, speed and leg agility should be nurtured properly. Not only that, badminton is also a sport that demands good quality wrist motion. In order for wrist movement can be more powerful as well as flexible, jump rope exercise is the most appropriate example. The process of training that can be done is to make a leap using one foot; make sure to do it alternately. Jumping on both legs can also be tried, as well as other variations.
3. Gymnastics In general physical exercise in badminton, stretching exercises are also needed to improve the ability of joints and all parts of the body. It is more advisable to do stretching exercises with a strengthening movement of upper and lower body parts as a distraction. Just do it in turn to be able to maximize body performance.
4. Running exercise Another program in general physical exercise is a running exercise that is so important in terms of hone the performance of the heart and lungs. Practicing running is a way for the breathing of players can be longer and make maximum heart performance so that not easy to beat and exhausting when just playing for a while. In addition, automatic running exercises will make your limbs stronger, so get used to doing these physical exercises 30-45 minutes without resting. For maximum results, 3-4 times a week is a great time to train the players physically.
5. Cooling Exercise If previously mentioned there is a warm-up exercise, there is also a cooling exercise that is very necessary also by the players. When a general physical exercise program is completed, relax the body muscles that are already working. In terms of cooling exercises, what needs to be done is to do stretching and gymnastics. Stretching can be done slowly and focus on the hamstrings, quads, back, waist, chest muscles, shoulder muscles and arm muscles.
That's a bit of information about the practice for badminton players that can be done vigorously with the goal as well so that the basic techniques of badminton games can be improved. Exercise badminton and examples are the most common and effective form of exercise in making the body work optimally so that the game more perfect results.
HAVE TRIED. . . 🙂